- Solid skills in Figma, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Must know Figma auto layout & how to work with a design system.
- Strong understanding of UI, and visual design skills (layout, visual hierarchy, information hierarchy, color, typography).
- Familiarity with human-centered design approaches.
- Knowledge of responsive web design & grid systems.
- Be always in the loop with the latest design trends.
- 1-2 years of professional experience in UI/UX Design.
Applicants with the following skills will be given preference
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers and design intuitive easy-to-use interfaces for users following UX rules and principles.
- Improve the lives of end-users through a good understanding of the customer journey and make the user experience better to improve product workflows, onboarding, and conversion.
- Ability to get familiar with our current design layouts and make new designs that follow our design principles.
- Make kick-ass landing pages for new products.
- Design email, social media banners, and landing pages for product campaigns.
- Wireframing and designing the layout for web & mobile-based solutions.
- The ability to adapt yourself to change and make timely decisions.
- Research, learn, and advocate for product design best practices.
- Move fast, be open-minded, make critical decisions take ownership, and be ready to help team members.
- Be your own critic and continually push for better results.
A degree is not required. But you must be well-versed in English. Good communicator and well-behaved.
30k – 40k BDT (Depends on Skill and Experience)
Salary Review: Yearly
Benefits you’ll get:
- 2 weekly holidays
- Two festival bonus (According to the company policy)
- Training and learning materials to improve skills
- Marriage, maternity and paternity Leave
- Medical allowance
- Yearly tour to amazing places you might love
- Team hangout every 4 months interval
- Freedom at work and a friendly team
- Performance bonus
- Increment: Yearly
Job Nature: Full-time (Remote)
No. of Vacancies: 1
Working Days & Hours
Number of working days in a week: 5 days
Weekend: Friday, Saturday
Working hours: 8 AM – 5 PM (But we’re very flexible regarding this)
We acknowledge that finding a person who ticks every box is pretty challenging. That’s why we prefer an ‘If don’t know, I’ll figure it out” – attitude over having a perfectly matching CV & portfolio.
When we have an optimal candidate, it’s just about finding the right time to join forces.
Send your resume along with your cover letter (in the cover letter, try to answer the question of why are you the right fit for WPPOOL) to [email protected] (or if you want, you can submit your application using the Apply Now button here).