- Expert knowledge of PHP development
- Really good understanding of OOP, Namespace, Traits & Design Patterns
- Expert knowledge of WordPress development best practices, especially security and performance for high-traffic websites.
- Solid understanding of WordPress Action/Hooks and its APIs
- 2+ years of WordPress plugin development experience
- Experience in API and Webhook for automating tasks between apps.
- Great attention to detail, can-do-attitude, self-motivated and organized.
Applicants with the following skills will be given preference
- Experience in React/Vue
- Experience in developing Headless apps
- Good understanding of the authentication systems (JWT, oAuth2, etc.)
- Understanding of MVC
- Database design and modeling
- Good understanding of CLI (Unix is preferred)
- Good understanding of servers
- Understanding of algorithms
- Fluent English speaking and writing
- Developing highly performing and optimized WordPress plugins based on our product development plan
- Integrating new features as well as fixing issues to the existing plugin following best practices and without breaking the current users’ sites
- Work closely with the technical writer to help with writing docs, tutorials, blogs, and posts
- Helping support team with technical inquiries
Degree is not required. But you must be well-versed in English. Good communicator and well-behaved.
60,000 – 1,20,000 BDT (depending on experience)
Salary Review: Yearly
Benefits you’ll get
- 2 weekly holidays
- Salary at due time within 5th every month.
- Two festival bonuses (According to the company policy)
- Training and learning materials to improve skills
- Marriage, maternity, and paternity Leave
- Medical allowance
- Yearly tour to amazing places you might love
- Team hangout every 4 months interval including tour
- Freedom at work and friendly team
- Performance bonus
- Increment: Yearly
Job Nature: Full-time (remote)
No. of Vacancies: 1
8 AM – 5 PM (But we’re very flexible regarding this)
Weekly: 5 days
Weekend: Friday, Saturday
We acknowledge that finding a person who ticks every box is pretty challenging. That’s why we prefer an ‘If don’t know, I’ll figure it out” – attitude over having a perfectly matching CV & portfolio.
When we have an optimal candidate, it’s just about finding the right time to join forces.
Send your resume along with your cover letter (in the cover letter, try to answer the question why are you the right fit for WPPOOL) to [email protected] (or if you want, you can submit your application using the Apply Now button here).